ONE STOP OPERATORSWAPDD, INC.
The One-Stop Operator Manager oversee the functional operations of the comprehensive One-Stop Centers. Develops & implements strategies for operational & performance excellence, conducts partnership outreach, & is familiar with continuous improvement strategies related to customer service & customer flow.Job Responsibilities
• Works in partnership with the
core program partners on day-to-day operations of partner coordination & new partnership development.
• Ensures the implementation of partner responsibilities & contributions, assist in identifying duplication of services & streamlines processes in collaboration with core program partners.
• Implements policies established by the Administrative Entity & the Workforce Development Board.
• Ensures that One-Stop system performance is on target with overall goals & reports system activities & outcomes to Administrative Entity on a monthly basis.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Interpersonal skills to interface with various levels of employees, management, clients,
& government representatives.
• Demonstrated planning, prioritization, & problem solving skills.
• Negotiates well & handles issues with diplomacy & tact.Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or related field is required or 5 years of workforce development experience.
• Knowledge of workforce development programs (WIOA, TANF, Vocational Rehabilitation, Adult Education & Literacy, & Wagner Peyser).
• Project Mgmt. exp. preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent oral, written, listening & presentation skills. Send résumé & cover letter to: SWAPDD, Inc., Attn: HR P. O. Box 767 Magnolia, AR 71754-0767Closing date: 3/29/2019 An Equal Opportunity Employer.“auxiliary aids & services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities"
Location/Region: Magnolia, AR (71754)