Around The Clock Nursing is currently hiring for Registered Nurses (RN’s) Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s) for our pediatric and adult clients. We currently have cases in the Lehigh Valley, Palmerton, East Stroudsburg, Reading and the surrounding areas. We offer flexible scheduling, a competitive salary, and an opportunity to gain extensive knowledge in the field.
Around The Clock Nursing offers employee benefits including but not limited to, health insurance, a prescription plan, vision, dental, life insurance, AFLAC, and a referral bonus program. To schedule an interview please call us at 610-433-9980.
Discover a job that really pays off.
Around The Clock Nursing Inc., established in 2000 is locally owned and operated.
Around The Clock Nursing offers opportunities working on a one on one basis with pediatrics, head trauma, quadriplegic, and geriatric patients.
In order to work for Around The Clock Nursing you will need:
- A current licensure, certification, or proof of training.
- Adult and pediatric CPR certification
- Three months experience in the past year or one full year within the past three years.
- A valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
Around The Clock Nursing Inc. does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color religion, sex, ancestry and natural origin.
Contact us at Around The Clock Nursing and discover a new opportunity in Nursing.
Around The Clock Nursing
3136 Hamilton Blvd Suite 104
Allentown, PA 18103
About this company
Around the Clock Nursing provides 24-hour, in-home care to residents of all ages in Allentown, Pennsylvania and surrounding communities. Specializing in pediatrics, we strive to create a bond between our nurses and patients. Become an in-home caretaker for a person of any age who is ill or challenged with the talented team at Around the Clock Nursing in Allentown, PA. In addition to great benefits, flexible scheduling, and a competitive salary, you can also enjoy the rewarding feeling of helping others who need and appreciate you every day.
• A current licensure, certification, or proof of training
• Adult and pediatric CPR certification
• Three months experience in the past year or one full year of experience in the past three years
• A valid driver's license with reliable transportation
Location/Region: Bethlehem, PA (US)