At GPS Hospitality our philosophy toward people and our desire for results are the essence of the GPS culture. GPS stands for Goals People Service. From the restaurant team members to our company executives, everyone plays an important part in achieving our goals. We provide growth opportunities for our team based on performance, attitude and potential. While we push hard for results, we are not all work; we want our team to enjoy success in both their career and family life.
What will you do?
As the Restaurant Assistant Manager you will assist in guiding the team to create a positive guest experience. Whether it's setting the tone for the team when you're in charge, or upholding the highest standards of quality, safety, and cleanliness, your crew will count on you.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities
- Ensure your team provides outstanding service and satisfied guests
- Hire, train & coach the team
- Utilize HOSPITALITY Systems to run a great restaurant every shift, every day
- Implement restaurant controls, especially cash & inventory
- Set and meet restaurant goals for service, operations and financial resultsGPS Hospitality is very goal oriented. As the Restaurant Assistant Manager you will work with the General Manager to achieve high performance in areas such as:
Whether you're looking for a change in your career or taking the first step, GPS Hospitality is a goal oriented company where you can develop your skills. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Profit and Loss
- Guest Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Speed of Service
- Quality Control
- Workplace Safety
- Utilizing all systems and tools, including the Systems Board, RTI Task Lists, Coil Book and Command Center
- Following all government regulations, employment law, food safety and operations policies and implement all accounting controls
If you're an ideal candidate you excel in these areas:
At GPS Hospitality our vision is to be our guests' favorite fast food destination.
- Treating others with and communicating with respect
- Coaching and Developing others
- Emotional Resilience and Patience
- Working in a fast-paced environment and thinking on your feet
- Holding yourself to high standards of integrity and customer satisfaction
- P&L Management
- Operations Management
- Restaurant Management
- Managing Food Cost & Labor Cost
Must have a reliable vehicle and valid drivers license
Must be ServSafe certified or capable of attaining certification.
Ability to work in warm and cold temperatures
Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to climb ladders for general maintenance
Ability to perform the following motions
GPS Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
GPS Hospitality will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact Human Resources at 770-738-7148.
GPS Hospitality participates in E-Verify.
GPS Hospitality is one of the largest operators of Popeyes and Burger King restaurants. GPS stands for Goals People Service. From the restaurant team members to our company executives, everyone plays an important part in achieving our goals. We provide growth opportunities for our team based on performance, attitude and potential. While we push hard for results, we are not all work; we want our team to enjoy success in both their career and family life.
Location/Region: West Monroe, LA (US)