MSP Clinical Support Analyst
Directed by the Manager, MSP Clinical Support, the incumbent comprehends and advocates the needs of end users in the 21C multi-specialty practices (MSPs) for all clinically-related technology. Acts as a liaison between the 21C information technology department, key technology providers/vendors and the MSPs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key resource and educator for the support of clinical systems and technical education for MSP providers and staff.
- Leads clinical applications design, validation, testing, workflow optimization, staff education, and go-live support.
- Conducts training, in coordination with vendor(s) as necessary, for clinical systems utilized throughout the MSPs including, but not limited to, EHRs.
- Works collaboratively with clinical leadership to resolve issues related to practice, process and utilization of software.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of clinical applications utilized within the MSPs.
- Assists with upgrade interfaces, performance improvements with existing software and hardware, and testing.
- Makes rounds, on a routine basis, interacting with providers and clinical staff and offering assistance and attention to their technology and process issues.
- Supports ancillary systems (e.g. pathology labs, PACS, etc) in terms of interfaces to EHR(s), patient charts scanning systems and other lab devices.
- Provides continuous support to providers throughout the organization on medical informatics related computer applications
- Maintains professional growth and development through continuing education, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations.
- Adheres to 21C procedures and policy, fosters respect for patient privacy, promotes customer service, and interacts appropriately with others.
- Experience with various EHR systems (Intergy preferred), clinical devices and lab interfaces
- Solid understanding of MACRA/MIPS requirements for EHR systems
- Experience planning and conducting training programs required, specifically in healthcare preferred.
- Highly developed organizational skills and ability to prioritize and adjust to changing work requirements
- Ability to work in a self-directed work environment without constant supervision
- Demonstrated ability to use MS office applications.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, information technology or related field preferred.
- Active clinical licensure in good standing (RN/LPM, medical technologist, etc) or medical assistant certification preferred
- Five (5) years of experience with at least two (2) years of direct clinical experience and at least 3 years related experience in electronic medical records technology; clinical systems support experience a plus.
CONFIDENTIAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION:
- Must properly control the release of proprietary and confidential information
- Demonstrated outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
About this company
Over 30 years of experience
21st Century Oncology is the premier provider of cancer care services across multiple modalities, the largest radiation oncology provider and one of the largest groups of urologists in the U.S. For more than 30 years, 21st Century Oncology has been committed to providing state-of-the-art, academic quality radiation therapy and other cancer treatments in a patient-centric setting focused on continuous innovation.
Convenient treatment locations
Headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida, the physician-led company operates 179 treatment centers, including 143 centers located in 17 U.S. states. The Company also operates 36 centers located in seven countries in Latin America.
A focus on integrated cancer care
21st Century Oncology employs or is affiliated with over 947 physicians globally, including radiation oncologists and other cancer-related specialists such as urologists, medical oncologists, hematologists, gynecologic oncologists, surgeons and pathologists—working together to deliver the most advanced integrated cancer care.
Location/Region: Fort Myers, FL