* * SIGN ON BONUS, HEAVY WORKLOAD + TOP PAY* * At Banner Automotive Group, we value our employees and we treat them like family.
Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
We love to develop our employees and promote from within.
We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to take a hit because of it.
Daily life at Banner is the best in the business and we're sure you'll see why!
When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added benefits and employee perks! Are you an experienced automotive technician who's frustrated or bored with your current workplace?
Do you want to enjoy a productive, safe, and professional environment where you can grow your career and feel good about where you work?
We're looking for A or B Level Certified and Experienced Service Technicians to join our team.
If this sounds like you, then come and see what we have to offer!
What We Offer * Top Pay * Heavy Workload
* Above Average Industry Pay * Unique/Competitive Pay Plan
* Bonuses * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability/Life Insurance
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits* Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* State-of-the-art facility with cutting edge technology
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* All training expenses paid to further your career
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience required
* Dealership mechanical experience preferred
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Monroe, LA (71203)