At Banner Automotive Group, we value our employees and we treat them like family.
Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
We love to develop our employees and promote from within.
We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to take a hit because of it.
Daily life at Banner is the best in the business and we're sure you'll see why!
When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added benefits and employee perks!
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services * Above average industry pay
* Base + Commission Pay Structure * Unique/Competitive Pay Plan
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Assist in diagnose, maintainance, and repair for vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Monroe, LA (71202)